Easy to store, use, and take along — healthy — no sulfites.
Our celery is sliced to 3/8” thick in size to provide a convenient size and save you preparation time in the kitchen.
Excellent source of fibre, calcium, and vitamin C. Good source of iron and vitamin A.
Yield — 1 oz of this freeze dried celery equals about 3 1/2 cups dry with very low moisture content.
* All Natural
* No Additives
* No Refrigeration required
* Last’s up to 25 years
* Tastes like its fresh from the farm
Shelf Life – When un-opened. This product should last 25+ years. We use metallized mylar bags in conjunction with a desiccant bag and oxygen absorbers in the package. When opened the product may last up to 2 years depending on exposure to the air. Air will re-hydrate the product. If at any time the product does not appear to be crunchy or break into a powder when crushed, discard immediately.
Allergen’s- We cannot guarantee that the product has not come into contact with buts, milk, egg, soy or wheat. If you or someone you know is sensitive to these products, you may want to consider when to use it.
Origin- Country of Origin is Canada
- Add dry for a crunchy effect in salads, and while serving, cooked rice, cooked pasta, and soups.
- Add dry during the last 5-10 minutes of cooking soups and stews that have sufficient amounts of broth.
- For most other applications, hydrate by soaking for 5-10 minutes in a generous amount of cold or hot water (hot water works slightly better). Then drain.
Use this product as you would fresh. Once re-hydrated its just like its picked from the farm.
2oz package, 1lb case, 2lb case